Constructed in 1922, Knox’s beautiful sanctuary has long been recognized by as a magical environment for marriage and wedding needs.
- The sanctuary has a traditional, center-aisle layout with good lighting and flexibility for many different altar configurations.
- A fully pewed choir loft has 2 sections of 3 rows each.
- A kaleidoscope of stained glass windows in the sanctuary creates a dazzling display of colour and beauty.
- The open wood high-vaulted ceilings and oak finish pews (with cushions) lend a comfortable and very open atmosphere.
- The powerful Casavant organ, or the Kawai grand piano add to the majesty of the facility.
- The church holds up to 300 people in the main sanctuary.
- The chapel is equally lovely for more intimate numbers (35).
- There is a balcony for extra seating, video recording or production needs.
- The parking lot is very large and there is easy and free street parking that allows building access from all sides.
- The church is handicap access certified including ramps and washroom.
- Knox’s Fellowship Centre features a large gymnasium (seating capacity 100+) and classroom-sized meeting spaces.
- We have a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge that can seat up to 60 people.
The best time to call the church office is between 9:00 am and noon on weekdays.
We look forward to giving you a tour and discussing your needs.
5600 Balaclava Street
V6N 1L1 Canada