September 13, 1970, the Fellowship Centre was opened beside the church sanctuary. In 1975, a multipurpose building and kitchen replaced the Fellowship Centre.
Today the Knox Sanctuary is a designated heritage building, with the Fellowship Centre serving church and community needs. It provides meeting and rehearsal space for many arts activities and community groups. As a caring and enthusiastic Christian congregation, Knox is dedicated to reaching out to meet the spiritual and physical needs of our local and worldwide community. The Fellowship Center building provides space to bring those goals into reality.
- The parking lot is very large and there is easy and free street parking that allows building access from all sides.
- The church is handicap access certified including ramps and washroom.
- Projector and screen rentals are available.
- Knox’s Fellowship Centre features a large gymnasium (seating capacity 100+) and classroom-sized meeting spaces.
- We have a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge that can seat up to 60 people.
The best time to call the church office is between 9:00 am and noon on weekdays.
We look forward to giving you a tour and discussing your needs.
5600 Balaclava Street
V6N 1L1 Canada