Please call 604 261 3747
We want to help you.
The Pastoral Care team responds to God’s Call to participate in the happy and sad events in our church members’ and community lives in consultation with our Minister.
The Pastoral Care Team has been trained in pastoral listening and spiritual care.
- We make phone contacts with those who are ill, or home-bound, and we visit with them either in their homes, or in care facilities.
- We make hospital visits on request.
- We send cards to those who are ill or bereaved and to those who are celebrating special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries.
- We contact those who may be lonely or grieving, as we are aware of a need.
- We compile the PRAYER LIST.
- We meet with the minister regularly to discuss the needs of the congregation
- Healing Touch is offered as well ( Covid-19 has restricted this part of the ministry)
The Knox congregation is also very involved in Pastoral Care. They keep in touch with friends and neighbours, demonstrating our loving concern for those in need.
Please contact the church office at 604 261 3747 or use the CONTACT US option at the top of this page, if you have a pastoral care concern or celebration so that our team can support you.
5600 Balaclava Street
V6N 1L1 Canada